What is Sky Explorer?
It is a file manager for Symbian S60 phone, (only 2nd edition supported as I only have a N70 for testing) similar to FExplorer
, a freeware which I recommend.
It is written in Python using PythonS60 developed by Nokia, and is open source. (In fact, this is my 1st open source project)
* It features all basic file operations like: navigation and file display
* cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, search
* sending files via bluetooth, email, mms.
* Additionally, it supports zip archive and extract
* application tagging (menu system within program to launch application)
* 2 keys input method
I have now tested it on 3rd edition. Sky Explorer needs keycapture module which requires SwEvent capability. In order to run it, it is required to be signed with a free Symbian Developer Certificate from www.symbiansigned.com . Get both APPLIST_3rdEd_1.0.unsigned.sis and skyexplorer_3rdEd_1.0.1.unsigned.sis and optionally, pyemail_3rdEd_1.0.unsigned.sis.