Mobile Office is an Office suite for the new OpenDocument format.
It is the first and currently only implementation for Symbian as well as any other mobile platform. With MobileOffice, you can now read (and later on edit and create) your files also on your mobile and have them always with you.
The OpenDocument format is also used by other well known dektop applications such as OpenOffice, StarOffice and KOffice. With Mobile Office, you can read those files on the road without the need to convert them to other formats as well as compromising on formatting and ODF features.
Many exciting features are available:
* open OpenDocument text(.odt), spreadsheet(.ods) and presentation(.odp)
* view thumbnail image
* get information about subject, title, keywords and other meta information
* get statistics about paragraph count, words and pages
* zoom and fullscreen
* view of changes
Lots of formatting is also supported:
* all text and highlighting colors
* bold and italic
* underline as well as crossing lines
* upper and lower text
* left, right and center alignment
* left and right margins
* bullets and numbering
* embedded images
* paragraph bordering
* full support for footnotes (show them by pressing ok/enter button, if there are more then one, use the arrow keys to scroll)